Saturday, June 18, 2005

India Schmindia

Hi all,

I'm in the Subcontinent as well. Things here are going relatively well. I've made friends with a few british IT geeks here in Bangalore and thankfully have a few people to drink with. Much needed release from the chaos and isolation of being a foreigner on the other side of the world. My research has been crazy. I've been going all over Karnataka State, and have gotten 90 surveys and 5 FGS's in less than 2 weeks. I am tired, mosquito-bitten and sunburnt, but this is really just a taste (or a smell?) of what people here live in their whole lives.

Personally, I am more grateful than ever to have what I have on the other side of the world. It makes me more determined to try and balance out the lopsidedness of our little planet. I think it makes it spin funny, and could be dangerous.

Check out my blog: http://grelican.blogspot.com

Peace

EJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home