Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Survived turning 30 and other fun facts

To all of you overseas who are getting attacked by bugs, making language mistakes about sex with buses and touching men's private parts, almost losing passports, and other great things....I am so jealous. My great highlight/adventure was turning 30 this Sunday and surviving. Thanks for the b-day wishes from some of you and to Meg and Darren for being part of my celebration. Atlanta just turned into a cess pool of humidity literally overnight and I feel like I'm trapped in a sauna. My internship is going well and so is my BSHE summer school class. Can't wait to head to India in August to vacation and see Sarah and Gargi and finally have an adventure or two like all of you. Best of luck with your work, travels, experiences, language speaking, and love lives while you are all in foreign lands. Stay safe and know that I love and miss you. (P.S. Bianca and G - Let's talk about me visiting you in Mexico over July 4th weekend - email me soon). LOVE, LIZ

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! Hope you had 30 shots of, uh, apple juice to celebrate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home